We accept a wide range of payment options that ensure we make veterinary care financially accessible to as many pets as possible. We accept the following for payment:
- All forms of credit cards
We are not able to offer payment plans at our hospital, but we do accept various pet insurances and partner with the following services, which offer installment payment options for care:
Care Credit lets you manage the cost of your pet’s veterinary care with low minimum monthly payments for any treatment amount. It’s easy to apply and in most cases, decisions are immediate. Apply here!
Should You Choose Pet Insurance?
It’s never a good time for a medical emergency. When your pet needs treatment, whether it’s for urgent care or a major illness, you don’t want to say “no” because of the cost. Pet insurance gives you the peace of mind you need to say “yes.”
There are many health insurance and wellness plan options, and we suggest you do some research before choosing a plan for your pet. Like health insurance for people, pet policies have different deductibles, co-payments and premiums.
Benefits of Pet Insurance
- Saves you money when your pet is injured or ill.
- Prevents having to choose between financial stability and your pet’s life.
- Lets you focus on the health of your pet, not the cost of vet care.
- Saves on additional treatment costs, like stays in the veterinary hospital or x-rays.
- Increases the treatment options available to your pet, including medically necessary surgeries.